SVM supplies Thin Silicon Wafers in wafer diameters ranging from 50mm to 300mm. For high volume requests, Thin Wafers are manufactured to customer unique specifications. For smaller volume projects, precision BACK GRINDING, LAPPING and POLISHING work is applied to an SVM stock wafer specification which has been manufactured to SEMI standard thickness. SVM provides thin substrates starting from a final wafer thickness of >=50um and puts all materials through a de-stressing process to help control the possibility of breakage. SVM has long term experience successfully supplying high quality thin wafers to the semiconductor, MEMS, RFID and other industries.
- Diameter: 50mm-300mm
- Type: P or NOrientation: <100> or <111>
- Resistivity: As Specified
- TTV: As specified
- Site Flatness: As specified
- Final thickness: >= 50um (dependant on wafer diameter)
- Surface Finishes: Lapped, Ground, Etched, Polished
Please CONTACT SVM for further information on Thin Wafers or to discuss your current requirements.