For a full list of openings available, visit our employment portal.
Silicon Valley Microelectronics, Inc. (SVM), a successful worldwide distributor of silicon wafers and wafer processing services to the semiconductor marketplace, is looking to expand our team. We are seeking a bright and energetic self-starter to join our team as Sales Support. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, enterprising and enjoy working with a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Process all relevant paperwork and documentation related to the entire sales cycle, including quotations, order acknowledgments, sales orders, purchase orders, and any other documents related to the sales cycle
- Data entry
- Update customers on order status by phone and email
- Ensure prompt and proper resolution of business issues while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism with management, employees, customers or vendors
- Support various orders and projects as assigned
- AA degree (BA/BS preferred)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent customer service and communications skills both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent follow-up, detail oriented and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Fluency in Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese preferred
HOURS: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Salary paid position. SVM offers a compensation package including a comprehensive benefit program with medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 401(k) and paid holidays/vacation.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, SVM, Inc. encourages and supports a diverse workplace.
Apply HERE today!