Silicon Valley Microelectronics offers a wide variety of custom film coatings. SVM has 25+ years of experience depositing single layer films or complex film stacks. Our deposition capabilities include thermal processing, LPCVD, PECVD, PVD, electroplating and evaporation or can provide custom films processing solutions to your specific requirements.
SVM’s most common custom film coatings:
- Thermal oxide
- CVD oxide
- Low-κ: Black Diamond®, Coral®, Spin-on
- Thick oxide
- Particle sensitive oxide
- Plasma enhanced tetraethyl orthosilicate (PE TEOS)
- Low particle TEOS
- Silicon carbide (SiC)
- Borophosphosilicate glass (BPSG), undoped silicate glass (USG)
- Polysilicon (doped and undoped)
- Amorphous silicon
- Photoresist: I-line, 248nm DUV, 193nm thick photoresist
- Oxynitride (SiON)
- LPCVD nitride
- PECVD nitride
- Low stress nitride
- Metals: PVD, CVD, electroplated, evaporated, Al, Ta, Ti, TiN, TiW, TaN, WN, Cr, Cu, Al-Cu, Ni, Ru, SiC, SiCN, A-Si, Pd, Co, NiSi, TiO2, Pt, Ag, Au, etc.
Please CONTACT SVM to speak with a member of our knowledgeable team for further information on SVM’s films processing solutions, to discuss your current requirements or to place an order.