Sales Account Executive
Silicon Valley Microelectronics, Inc. (SVM), a successful worldwide provider of silicon wafers, solar material and wafer processing services to the semiconductor and solar marketplaces, is looking to expand our sales team. We are seeking candidates with strong sales experience. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, ambitious, aggressive, enterprising and enjoy working with a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Aggressively prospect and cold call to develop new customers.
- Discuss SVM products and services with prospective customers.
- Travel to customer and prospective customer site.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Make presentations to vendors and customers.
- Perform sales development for the company.
- Ability to close sales, build and develop a loyal customer base and develop additional opportunities with existing client base.
- Ability to write proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Effectively forecast the trends and pricing of semiconductor and solar material.
- Work closely with CEO to support various programs/ orders/ projects.
- Manage and efficiently execute the entire sales cycle.
- Work on strategic opportunities as assigned.
- Ensuring prompt and proper resolution of business issues.
- Willingness to do what it takes to make a significant contribution to the company’s growth and success.
- Bachelor degree required. MBA preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding communications skills are required, along with strong presentation skills.
- Superb negotiation and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter can work independently or as a team player.
- Detail oriented, self motivated and organized.
- Customer and vendor relationship management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Clean DMV and Criminal history.