Silicon Valley Microelectronics, Inc. (SVM), a successful worldwide distributor of silicon wafers and wafer processing services to the semiconductor marketplace, is looking to expand our team. We are seeking a bright and energetic self-starter to join our team as a Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, enterprising and enjoy working with a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Process all relevant paperwork and documentation related to the entire sales cycle, including quotations, order acknowledgments, sales orders, purchase orders, and any other documents related to the sales cycle
- Data entry
- Update customers on order status by phone and email
- Ensure prompt and proper resolution of business issues while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism with management, employees, customers or vendors
- Support various orders and projects as assigned
- AA degree (BA/BS preferred)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent customer service and communications skills both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent follow-up, detail oriented and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, with positive attitude and strong work ethic
HOURS: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
COMPENSATION: Salary paid full-time position. SVM offers a compensation package including a comprehensive benefit program with medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 401(k) and paid holidays/vacation.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, SVM, Inc. encourages and supports a diverse workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales Account Executive
Silicon Valley Microelectronics, Inc. (SVM), a successful worldwide provider of silicon wafers, solar material and wafer processing services to the semiconductor and solar marketplaces, is looking to expand our sales team. We are seeking candidates with strong sales experience. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, ambitious, aggressive, enterprising and enjoy working with a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Aggressively prospect and cold call to develop new customers.
- Discuss SVM products and services with prospective customers.
- Travel to customer and prospective customer site.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Make presentations to vendors and customers.
- Perform sales development for the company.
- Ability to close sales, build and develop a loyal customer base and develop additional opportunities with existing client base.
- Ability to write proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Effectively forecast the trends and pricing of semiconductor and solar material.
- Work closely with CEO to support various programs/ orders/ projects.
- Manage and efficiently execute the entire sales cycle.
- Work on strategic opportunities as assigned.
- Ensuring prompt and proper resolution of business issues.
- Willingness to do what it takes to make a significant contribution to the company’s growth and success.
- Bachelor degree required. MBA preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding communications skills are required, along with strong presentation skills.
- Superb negotiation and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter can work independently or as a team player.
- Detail oriented, self motivated and organized.
- Customer and vendor relationship management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Clean DMV and Criminal history.