Silicon Valley Microelectronics provides all levels of wafer reclaim from a technically advanced low particle, super flat reclaim to the simplest strip and polish producing handling grade wafers with a clear polished surface. Wafers that flow through SVM’s advanced reclaim programs successfully characterize 45nm particles and site flatness at 0.13μm.
By utilizing state of the art reclaim equipment, SVM is able to reclaim wafers with a minimal amount of silicon removal (as low as 3μm), as well as the highest yields in the industry.
SVM Wafer Reclaim Capabilities:
- Wafers are stripped of all films and chemically cleaned.
- Silicon Valley Microelectronics can also redeposit films after a strip and clean.
Strip and Kiss polish:
- Wafers are stripped of all films and lightly polished, which removes any surface damage, roughness or film residue.
- SVM offers a qualified particle reclaim process down to 45nm.
SVM has access to state of the art equipment, which gives us the capability to return reclaimed wafers with exceptional flatness results.
- SVM reclaims wafers for lithography applications by providing very tight side flatness quality requirements (SFQR) and STIR readings
- Site flatness is easily achieved at <.13μm
Leading edge development in surface technology:
SVM provides 100% measurement and data for each wafer.
Other advantages of SVM wafer reclaim programs:
- Average yield: 95%
- Separate copper (Cu) lines
- Separate gold (Au), silver (Ag), platinum (Pt), and palladium (Pd) reclaim
- Low-κ film and hafnium oxide (HfO2) film removal solutions
- Wafer “fill-in” upon request
- Wafer reclaim programs to fit any budget
Please CONTACT SVM for further information on SVM’s wafer reclaim capabilities, to discuss your current requirements, or to request a quote. To view a portion of our multi-million inventory, please visit our ONLINE INVENTORY.