Silicon Valley Microelectronics provides all levels of wafer reclaim from a technically advanced low particle, super flat reclaim to the simplest strip and polish producing handling grade wafers with a clear polished surface. Wafers that flow through SVM’s advanced reclaim programs successfully characterize 45nm particles and site flatness at 0.13um.
By utilizing State of the art reclaim equipment, SVM is able to reclaim wafers with a minimal amount of silicon removal (as low as 3um) and the highest yields in the industry.
Please inquire with SVM for a quotation or additional information regarding reclaim.
- Wafers are stripped of all films and chemically cleaned.
- SVM can also redeposit films after a strip and clean.
Strip and Kiss polish
- Wafers are stripped of all films and lightly polished to remove any surface damage, roughness, or film residue.
- SVM offers a qualified Particle reclaim process down to 45nm.
SVM has the capability to return reclaimed wafers with exceptional flatness results due to the use of state of the art equipment.
- SVM reclaims wafers for lithography applications by providing very tight side flatness quality requirements (SFQR) and STIR readings
- Site flatness is easily achieved at < .13um
Leading edge development in surface technology:
Silicon Valley Microelectronics has a qualified particle reclaim process on 200mm and 300mm wafers down to 80nm and 45nm defect sizes respectively.
SVM provides 100% measurement and data for each wafer.
Other advantages of SVM wafer reclaim programs:
- Average Yield: 95%
- Separate Cu lines
- Separate Au, Ag, Pt, Pd reclaim
- Low K film and Hf02 films removal solutions
- Wafer “Fill-In” upon request
- Wafer reclaim programs to fit any budget
Please CONTACT SVM to speak with a member of our knowledgeable team for further information on SVM’s wafer reclaim capabilities or to discuss your current requirements.